1. Go on a paid (or unpaid) internship in one of the most interesting emerging markets in the world, Brazil. 2. Improve personal and professional skills. 3. Open mind to learning more about a different culture. 4. Feel welcome and make lifelong friends in
- Florianopolis, Brazil; Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Intern Brazil gives its clients the perfect support for finding the best jobs and studying opportunities. We aim to know the skills and knowledge of our clients by skype interviews. By discovering what suits them better, we will help them to improve their network and, as a consequence, their career. Our interns need to be university students or have finished university for not more than two years. What makes Intern Brazil unique is our ability to create each candidate a personally catered program, taking responsibility for the job, housing and study if necessary. Our hands on attitude will mean the success of your journey in Brazil.
1. Go on a paid (or unpaid) internship in one of the most interesting emerging markets in the world, Brazil. 2. Improve personal and professional skills. 3. Open mind to learning more about a different culture. 4. Feel welcome and make lifelong friends in Brazil.
We offer great value to our customers by offering them exactly what they want out of their experience. With a former founder that has interned abroad himself, Intern Brazil know the hurdles and the excitement of interning abroad and can help you setting and achieving all of your goals for the trip.
- Setting Description:
- Intern Brazil can offer opportunities in different cities, such as São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro,Curitiba, Belo Horizonte, Joinville, Florianópolis, Salvador. The company creates tailor made experiences for its costumers.
- Starting at 1800 USD
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program