- Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Education, Hospitality, Medical, Nursing, Sciences & Environment
- Program Description:
Intern Abroad HQ offers highly affordable internships based near Antigua, Guatemala, ranging from 2 weeks to 24 weeks in duration. Choose from study-relevant internships in the areas of healthcare, eduction, tourism and hospitality, environmental conservation, agriculture, physiotherapy, and micro-finance.
Internship programs include a unique reflection-based syllabus to amplify learning outcomes, and to build academic and professional competencies. Intern Abroad HQ takes a pro-active approach to experiential learning, especially designed for students to foster cross-cultural skills that are universally transferable across diverse employment and study settings.
- Setting Description:
- The program is based in Santa Lucía Milpas Altas, approximately 9 km / 5.5 mi (15 minutes drive) from Antigua. Antigua is an excellent weekend hub to experience cuisine, social activities, sightseeing, colonial architecture, coffee farms, and other tourism attractions. Public buses run from Antigua to other parts of the country such as Monterrico beach, Lake Atitlan, Coban, Lanquín (Semuc Champey), or Tikal.
- Starting from $736 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Applicants must be 18+ (by their program start date) and present a clean criminal background check. See Intern Abroad HQ program descriptions online to review eligibility requirements that may pertain to specific programs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program