- San Ramon, Costa Rica
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Business, Education, Medical, Nursing, Sciences & Environment
- Program Description:
Intern Abroad HQ offers highly affordable internships based in and around San Ramon, Palmares or Punta Arenas, Costa Rica. Programs range in duration from 2 weeks to 24 weeks. Choose from study-relevant internships in the areas of environmental and wildlife conservation, animal welfare, healthcare, micro-finance, women's empowerment, and education.
Internship programs include a unique reflection-based syllabus to amplify learning outcomes, and to build academic and professional competencies. Intern Abroad HQ takes a pro-active approach to experiential learning, especially designed for students to foster cross-cultural skills that are universally transferable across diverse employment and study settings.
- Setting Description:
- The program is based in and around San Ramon, Palmares or Puntarenas. San Ramon is located 55 km/34 mi northeast of Puntarenas (the nearest coastal town), 58 km/36 mi from the capital city of San Jose, and 31 km/19 mi from Juan Santamaría International Airport. Highway routes and affordable public transportation provide direct access to multiple tourism destinations throughout Costa Rica.
- Starting from $883 USD. Fees include 24/7 in-country support, airport pick-up, program orientation, internship placement, learning support service, accommodation & meals.
Additional Program Information
- Applicants must be 18+ (by their program start date) and present a clean criminal background check. See Intern Abroad HQ program descriptions online to review eligibility requirements that may pertain to specific programs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program