- Kuta, Indonesia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Education
- Program Description:
Intern in Bali with Intern Abroad HQ, the global leader in impactful short-term internships. Programs are available in the fields of Events & Communications, Marketing & Media, Early Childhood, Primary Education and NGO Management.
Internship programs in Bali begin on the first and third Monday of each month and placements are spread throughout Bali’s cultural center of Ubud, as well as northern Kuta (Canggu and Kerobokan), South Kuta (Nusa Dua) and Sanur (coastal Denpasar). Project locations are conveniently situated in areas that offer a positive learning environment while allowing participants to make the most of the many tourism and cultural activities available locally.
- Entry level programs from 2 weeks
- Two start dates per month
- Intern fees from US$690
- Reflective learning course
- 24/7 in-country support
- 10 diverse internship options
- Homestay & guesthouse accommodation
- Setting Description:
- Placements are spread throughout Bali’s cultural center of Ubud, as well as northern Kuta (Canggu and Kerobokan), South Kuta (Nusa Dua) and Sanur (coastal Denpasar).
- Starting from US$690 USD. Fees include 24/7 in-country support, airport pick-up, program orientation, internship placement, learning support service, accommodation & meals.
Additional Program Information
- Applicants must be 18+ (by their program start date) and present a clean criminal background check. See Intern Abroad HQ program descriptions online to review eligibility requirements that may pertain to specific programs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program