Coursework includes the following modules: Business Administration Microeconomics Business Law Logistics & Retail Entrepreneurship International Marketing International Finance and Accounting International Human Resource Management, Foreign Langua
- Koeln, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The International Business Management program is organised in modules. Each module consists of up to six contact hours per semester. Performance will be graded on the basis of course participation, final exams, presentations, and papers. Each module will be awarded with ECTS credits according to the required workload.
Coursework includes the following modules: Business Administration Microeconomics Business Law Logistics & Retail Entrepreneurship International Marketing International Finance and Accounting International Human Resource Management, Foreign Language Skills Business Consulting Studies Personal and Social Skills
To optimally prepare you for professional life, your course of study at the International Business School will impart the following key skills: Communication and Contact Skills Team Skills Management Skills Motivation and Leadership Rhetorical Skills Presentation and Moderation Gender Skills Business Ethics
- Setting Description:
- As well as technical expertise, everyday working life requires a wide range of additional personal attributes and abilities.
- 895 EUR. Tuition Fees: 895 EUR/Month This includes the tuition fees of two integrated semesters abroad in New York and Shanghai.
Additional Program Information
- All courses at Hochschule Fresenius are accredited before their launch and are then regularly monitored to ensure that they conform to regulations. This guarantees that they fulfil the quality standards of the foundation for the accreditation of degree courses in Germany (Accreditation Council). The German accreditation system stipulates that either the individual courses (programme accreditation) or the internal quality assurance system (system accreditation) of a higher education institution must be accredited.
- Applicants must provide proof of their German and English skills. German: telc B1 or Goethe Certificate B1 or equivalent (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) English: internal test (level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) Applicants who cannot provide an official German language certificate (level B1) at the time of their application, can apply for a German language course with INTEBUS and satisfy their German language requirement during the first semester of their studies.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program