- Alcala De Henares, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
Come study at one of Spain’s oldest and prestigious public university, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998. Enjoy the historic architecture, traditional tapas, the charming locals, and vibrant university-city life in Alcala de Henares, also known as the City of Cervantes!
The Study Abroad in Spain program was established in 1987 with the mission of promoting academic collaboration between Spain and the US through specialized educational programs. It is specifically designed for international students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in Spain. We cater to students with different areas of study and with different levels of Spanish, from beginner to advanced levels.
The Study Abroad in Spain program offers an ample diversity of areas of study suited to every student. Our program includes courses in: Health Sciences, Business Administration, Hispanic Studies, Translation, Service Learning /Volunteering, Internships.
The cost of the program is affordable for students and ranges from 1890.00 euros to 7780.00 depending on the length of stay and number of credits taken.
- Setting Description:
- Our campus is located in the heart of Alcala de Henares. Our main building is located in an historic covent built in the 1600's. The campus has Wifi access, computer labs, study rooms, etc. Students have access to all university facilities.
- 1890-7780 EUR. All programs include: Tuition (4 courses per semester, 2 per month in summer and 1 course during the January program) Universidad de Alcalá credits Homestays in families in Alcalá (three meals a day) or university dorms (meal plan)* Orientation Sessions University services Health Insurance Student card Cultural trips Airport pickup (on scheduled dates).
Additional Program Information
- Undergraduate Students
- Scholarships Description:
- We offer scholarships and student discounts. Please view our website for more info.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program