I.C.E. internships are for exceptional individuals walking the path less traveled. Whether you are a High School graduate taking a time out before college, a college student seeking to earn internship credit, or a professional in search of a new career di
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- The Institute of Cultural Ecology offers various internship programs for high school graduates, college students and professionals. The Institute for Cultural Ecology was founded on the conviction that visits to exotic destinations imply a commitment to cultural sensitivity and environmental stewardship. Our programs match the interests, academic goals, and passions of the participant to premier host organizations and researchers. Once you connect with a place and its people, they become a part of you. Forever.
I.C.E. internships are for exceptional individuals walking the path less traveled. Whether you are a High School graduate taking a time out before college, a college student seeking to earn internship credit, or a professional in search of a new career direction, we work with only the finest organizations that contribute to society and the environment.
* Work directly with Dr. David Adams
* Knowledgable and caring in-country contact persons
* Airport pickup and site tour
* Guaranteed private room
* Immediate call backs and email support
* Limited number of clients accepted
* Custom placements
Resource Conservation Archaeology Conservation Biology Avian (Bird) Conservation Wildlife Sanctuary High Country Station National Park Social Advocacy Child Mentoring Art Workshop Travel Industry Youth Hostel Management Travel Consultancy Ship's Mate Marine Biology Marine Research Animal Science/Care Animal Shelter Veterinary Science Community Development Community Development (Education/Water/Land) Women's Rights Tourism Hotel/Resort Management Sea Park Wildlife Park Ecotourism Arts And Culture Art Gallery Photography Theater Cultural Museum Education / Social Services Teacher’s Assistant At Risk Youth Computer / Information Technology Information Technology (IT) Social Media Web Design Digital Workshop Communication / Media Advertising Film Production Journalism/Newspaper Radio Broadcasting Television Production Legal/Political Legal Justice (Judge/Law Firm/Advocacy) Politics and Government Sports Management Sports Coaching Sports Management Sports Marketing Business Public Relations Human Resources
- Setting Description:
- In your brief letter of intent on the I.C.E. Application form, please be sure to indicate the source of your interest in this position, what you hope to contribute to the program indicated, and what you hope to learn or experience through your internship--this letter of intent will be distributed to internship providers. In addition, be sure to submit a resume or acceptable equivalent indicating any relevant knowledge or skills.