Further to the History and Evaluation of The cultural Diplomacy Field and its applications, the E-Learning Courses program in Cultural Diplomacy and the Media will focus on the media and its relationship to cultural diplomacy and the international communi
- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Program Description:
- The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies (of the ICD Academy for Cultural Diplomacy) (CCDS) has developed the Distance Learning department in order to offer and enable different programs to individuals who are interested in field of cultural diplomacy and related areas to have an opportunity to increase their knowledge and experience in this fascinating field. Each program includes four main courses, which are taught in our Masters and PhD programs. In addition, the program offers access to high profile guest lectures, reading material and professional networking opportunities to promote one’s own projects.
Further to the History and Evaluation of The cultural Diplomacy Field and its applications, the E-Learning Courses program in Cultural Diplomacy and the Media will focus on the media and its relationship to cultural diplomacy and the international community. The program will emphasize how cultural diplomacy can be used as an increasingly useful tool for bridging the gap between society and the Media, and the role cultural diplomacy can play in shaping the field of communications
All students will be awarded an official certificate accredited by the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy’s academic board upon completion of the program. Each certificate will be signed by members of the ICD Academy and Advisory Boards, which include high-level politicians, leading academics and renowned experts, all of whom are responsible for assuring the academic quality of each of the courses as well as the individual intellectual experience of each student. For those students who implement specific projects of cultural diplomacy or write exceptional final papers for their e-learning course it is possible for the student to request letters of recommendation from the ICD to assist in their career development.
- Setting Description:
- The course will be delivered via the e-learning platform module, a pedagogical tool designed to help participants meet the course's learning objectives through a self-paced study routine supported by multimedia, required and optional readings, discussion forums, assessment quizzes, and a wealth of other information. Adapted specifically to full-time professionals, participants will learn by absorbing (reading), doing (exercises), interacting (online forum) and reflecting (relating to personal experiences).The course has been designed in a flexible way to allow students to structure their instruction around their own schedules. Students will be required to do weekly readings and interact with fellow students and professors via the website; however, students can pace themselves according to their preferences. A final paper will be required, upon which the course grade will be based. The program includes the following components: Video lectures which students can watch at their convenie
- The tuition fee for the program is 600 Euros (including 4 courses) to be paid upon acceptance to the program. The payment instructions will be sent to students together with the acceptance letter.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program