- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Have you ever wondered how big fashion companies grow from the regional to the international scene? How do they achieve success in their marketing strategy? This course offers an overview of the fundamentals of marketing in the context of international business and within the framework of global marketing management. In addition to that, we will delve into international marketing concepts such as the application of different marketing tools in the internationalization strategy and the importance of adapting to different cultural, political, and economic environments to be successful in the global context.
We will also explore success brand stories that have worked their way up to the top of the fashion and design industry such as Grupo Inditex, Mango, and Hawkers among many others. We will learn about good practices in the implementation of international marketing strategies from the point of view of recognized experts in the fashion and design industries such as the Director of Madrid´s "Salón de la Moda".
We will apply Design Thinking methodology and students will be placed in an international and interdisciplinary group that will work in the development of a group collaborative project. Finally, we will also enjoy different cultural activities and we will participate in fascinating virtual visits to different iconic sites of Spanish fashion such as El Museo de la Seda in Valencia and El Museo del Traje in Madrid.
- 400 EUR. Infinite Spur Certificate of Attendant Personalized advising Synchronous 2 hours daily class meetings Cultural activities and virtual visits Round tables
Additional Program Information
- None Language of instruction: Spanish
- Scholarships Description:
- To recognize high academic achievement Infinite Spur offers a limited number of Merit Scholarships to our strongest candidates. This award is based on student ´s outstanding achievements in education, leadership and personal development.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program