- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Study abroad this July at this four-week summer school which gives a unique insight into biomedicine in the immersive research environment of Imperial College London's world-renowned Faculty of Medicine.
Innovative revolutions are changing the face of biomedicine from genes to populations. Through interactive sessions, a mini-research laboratory project and keynote lectures you will explore cutting-edge research, technology, and the future of biomedicine.
Explore a wealth of topics to gain understanding into the following teaching themes:
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Controversies and Fronteirs in Healthcare and Medicine
- Pain: Molecules, Signals and Treatments
- Sleep and e-Health
Revolutionise your summer.
- Setting Description:
- The programme is based at Imperial College London's South Kensington campus primarily, though other campuses across London may also be used.
- £3500 GBP. If you apply before the 31 March 2020 you would receive the early bird fee discount, making the tuition fee £3000.
Additional Program Information
- The programme is open to all undergraduate, or recent graduates who have completed a module in bioscience. As well as meeting the minimum language criteria.
- Scholarships Description:
- There are two scholarship opportunities for students with a passion for biomedicine to have their full programme fee paid for. Please note the deadline for scholarship is 1 March 2020.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program