By joining ImmerQi for an internship in China you will: Receive a quality work placement and have everything from accommodation, visa arrangement, social events and 24/7 support provided, Have the opportunity to gain international work experience in a d
- Beijing, China; Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Medical, Sciences & Environment
- Program Description:
- ImmerQi provides internships in over 150 companies across highly sought after industry sectors. Choose from our diverse list of internship sectors that includes NGO's, marketing, international business, green technology, engineering, events management, finance, law and more.
As a Beijing or Shanghai intern, you'll be able to hone your skill sets, build an international network and immerse yourself in Chinese culture.
Additionally, we will also provide you with a full schedule of business events, social outings and cultural activities to maximize your time in China.
By joining ImmerQi for an internship in China you will: Receive a quality work placement and have everything from accommodation, visa arrangement, social events and 24/7 support provided, Have the opportunity to gain international work experience in a dynamic economy, Learn Mandarin, the fastest growing and increasingly influential language, Become culturally immersed in one of the most fascinating countries in the world, Gain an international network of friends and business contacts, Potentially obtain permanent employment
All ImmerQi programs provide a full package of support, activities and networks. Once you've joined our program, you will become part of the ImmerQi family until well after you've finished your program. This includes: Pre-Departure information pack, Visa Assistance, Arrival & Welcome Pack, Orientation to China, Mandarin classes, Accommodation assistance, Social & cultural activities, Business & networking events, Travel options, Newsletter, Completion certificate & Reference Letter, Alumni network, Stipend on work days, 24/7 emergency contact and support
- Setting Description:
- We will arrange your accommodation according to your budget and requirements. If you wish to be placed in a single or shared apartment we may arrange temporary accommodation for your initial weeks in China. This ensures you can personally select accommodation you are happy with. Internships can take place in Beijing or Shanghai, according to stated preferences. Both are rich in culture and opportunities.
- Please visit our website for information regarding pricing and packages.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program