- Lille, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- International Business, International Business
- Program Description:
Master of Science in International Business (MIB)
We draw on our sound understanding of business practices and cultures to give students the fundamental skills necessary to manage organizations in any international context. For those with an academic background in business, the MIB will take their knowledge to a different level by providing new perspectives. For those without a background in business, the MIB will provide theoretical fundamentals in management, as well as providing opportunities to apply their newfound knowledge.
Why Choose the MSc in International Business?
- + Condensed program in an international context
- + Customized curriculum
- + Interactive educational approach
The MIB program offers 2 intakes per year, one in January (Lille campus) and the other one in September (Lille & Paris campuses). Regardless of the starting date, the program consists of 90 ECTS credits through 2 consecutive semesters of courses followed by an internship.
- 15750 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- Bachelor Degree in any field from a recognized institution.
- Scholarships Description:
- There are scholarships available for up to 50% tuition-reduction, which are automatically assessed with each application.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program