- Lille, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- International Business, International Business
- Program Description:
Master of Science in International Business (MIB)
We draw on our sound understanding of business practices and cultures to give students the fundamental skills necessary to manage organizations in any international context. For those with an academic background in business, the MIB will take their knowledge to a different level by providing new perspectives. For those without a background in business, the MIB will provide theoretical fundamentals in management, as well as providing opportunities to apply their newfound knowledge.
Why Choose the MSc in International Business?
- + Condensed program in an international context
- + Customized curriculum
- + Interactive educational approach
The MIB program offers 2 intakes per year, one in January (Lille campus) and the other one in September (Lille & Paris campuses). Regardless of the starting date, the program consists of 90 ECTS credits through 2 consecutive semesters of courses followed by an internship.
The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university and with a good command of English.
Admission to the program is based on student’s online application and review of the required documents.
IÉSEG’s international merit-based program encompasses a 15-50 % tuition waiver.
- 15000 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- Scholarships Description:
- Entering international students with outstanding credentials are automatically reviewed for merit based scholarships. IÉSEG offers up to 50% tuition waiver scholarships which are based on high academic achievement, demonstrated leadership,
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program