- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management is designed to develop critical understanding and the ability to reflect on the importance of an entrepreneurial attitude in individuals and organizations. It also aims to develop students’ critical thinking in order to evaluate the factors affecting the success of new venture creation and the innovation process; and provide the necessary tools to evaluate the attractiveness of new business ideas. Using action-based learning aimed at offering insights into the complexity of the entrepreneurial and innovation process, students will evaluate problems seeking to respond to challenges. Students will gain experience with the unique qualities of the entrepreneurial decisionmaking process, as well as the skills of advanced networking and team working in order to compete in a rapidly changing business environment.
- €8,000 for IÉSEG; and £8,160 for UK/EU students (£14,560 for other international students) for Loughborough University London for the MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (Double Degree)
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- Bachelor Degree in any field from a recognized institution
- Scholarships Description:
- There are scholarships available for up to 50% tuition-reduction, which are automatically assessed with each application.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program