- Lille, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
Back in 1978, IÉSEG was one of the very first business schools to introduce the 5-year “Grande École” program. Our pioneering institution is one of the few higher education schools that are able to build a combined degree program: a Bachelor course, followed by a Master of Science in Management.
The Grande École Program at IÉSEG School of Management for study abroad, degree, bachelors & english language programs
This five-year program is divided into a three-year BBA and two-year Master program, either of which can also be completed independently.
This structure offers countless benefits, including compatibility with global standards, which simplifies academic recognition:
- Courses in English starting in the 1st year of the Bachelor’s degree programme;
- Consistent, all-encompassing 5-year learning process ;
- Know-how is gained through 4 compulsory work placements
- A strong international dimension
- Teaching in English
- After management fundamentals have been gained, 9 areas of expertise are offered to choose from
- Knowledge gained is applied during 4 work placements both in France and abroad
- Full personal development programme
- Possibility to follow the Master’s degree course via apprenticeship training
- Wide offer of « double degrees »
Objectives of the programme
- To be ready to work efficiently as junior manager
- To understand businesses from a strategic perspective
- Being proactive when implementing change
- Apprehending the ethical and multicultural dimension of business
Admission in the Grande Ecole program is based on the students’ application, academic performance from the secondary/high school, level of English proficiency and recommendation letters. There is no interview involved.
- Completed online application form on https://application.ieseg.fr/
- Official undergraduate academic transcripts of the final 3 years of secondary/high school (front/back with grading scheme) in either English or French (original language and certified translation)
- Official secondary/high School graduation diploma in either English or French (original language certified translation)
- English proficiency test score if applicable: TOEFL (institution code: 8431) or IELTS
- 3 letters of recommendation from teachers or counselors well acquainted with the candidate’s academic or extra-curricular performance.
There are 4 admission sessions for the September intake. Candidates can only apply to one session.
2nd December 2016
20th February 2017
28th March 2017
22nd May 2017
- 10506 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- Scholarships Description:
- Entering international students with outstanding credentials are automatically reviewed for merit based scholarships. IÉSEG offers up to 50% tuition waiver scholarships which are based on high academic achievement, demonstrated leadership,
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program