- Lille, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The Bachelor in International Business program is designed for students interested in management and international business. They will be taught to manage projects for international organizations and to operate in complex business environments in an ethically responsible and sustainable way.
A significant part of the program is dedicated to personal development where students build managerial skills and key competencies to become professionals who will contribute effectively to the performance of multicultural teams.
The Bachelor in International Business program consists of 6 semesters of coursework, including the possibility for an exchange with one of our university partners (260+ in 60+ countries). 3 internships totaling 7 months of progressive work experience means that the students graduate with professional connections and experience.
During their third year of the bachelor students will have the opportunity to choose electives in areas such as marketing, financial reporting and analysis, international negotiation, capital markets, and international project management.
Why choose IÉSEG?
- A top 10 French business school
- EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accreditation
- IÉSEG is ranked worldwide in the Fincial Times' Master in Management category
- Member of the “Conférence de Grande Écoles” which are the best French schools
- Lille is a student-friendly city with links to London (1h 20min), Paris (1h), and Brussels (30min)
Admission Procedure The application process is based on each students online application available on our website and review of the required documents. Rolling admission is offered from October 2016 with merit-based scholarships available in the form of 25% tuition-waiver per year.
Application checklist: Online application form - Secondary education transcripts and diploma (officially translated if required)- English proficiency test (IELTS, TOEFL IBT, TOEIC) if required - Secondary education syllabus (general course description) - CV / Resume - Copy of passport - 80€ application fee -
Application deadlines: May 26th 2018 for non-EU citizens June 30th 2018 for EU citizens
- 9710 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- Scholarships Description:
- Entering international students with outstanding credentials are automatically reviewed for merit based scholarships. IÉSEG offers up to 50% tuition waiver scholarships which are based on high academic achievement, demonstrated leadership,
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program