As part of the programme, workshops and study trips to Berlin, Lille, Lyon and Avignon reinforce the academic program and facilitate networking with professionals. IESA provides students with internships opportunities in galleries, institutions and art-r
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- This intensive 12-month multidisciplinary MBA programme in Arts & Cultural Management is designed to train future entrepreneurs of creative and cultural industries. Through our partnership with the Paris School of Business, the program balances professional practice with high-level business thinking. Three trimesters of courses on business management, museum studies, art market, event management and digital communication confront students with the current stakes of the arts & cultural market. Students choose between two specialisations: Art Market/Exhibition management studies and Performing Arts Management.
As part of the programme, workshops and study trips to Berlin, Lille, Lyon and Avignon reinforce the academic program and facilitate networking with professionals. IESA provides students with internships opportunities in galleries, institutions and art-related businesses.
120 credit points in the ECTS system, equivalent to 1 year of Postgraduate studies in the American system. This MBA is also pending accreditation by IACBE(the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, US. The U.S. Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), whose recognition is accepted by the U.S. Department of Education, recognized IACBE as an accreditor in January 2011.
- Setting Description:
- Expert business courses given by Paris School of Business are combined with IESA’s art&culture seminars and workshops to form this innovative MBA programme. Classes in Paris are given on IESA campus in central Paris, giving easy access to Paris landmarks, such as the Opéra, Louvre, Centre Pompidou and Grand Palais.
- Tuition 17 000 € French Social security and other costs 350 € _______ Total 17 350 € *These fees are indicative of the current charges made to IESA and are subject to change. Several payment options are available, partnership with banks for student loans exist, and we can support scholarships applications.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program