Our mission is simple: to provide you with the best study abroad program possible—which includes the highest quality academic and cultural experiences. You enroll in one required 3-credit Italian language course and one 3-credit area studies course, for
- Siena, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- In July, enjoy the rare chance to witness the Palio, Siena’s famous horse race, in one of the most recognized piazzas in the world, Piazza del Campo. Study the economic, socio-historical, and cultural aspects of Tuscan food by participating in cooking classes and visiting restaurants, gelato laboratories, dairies, and vineyards.
Our mission is simple: to provide you with the best study abroad program possible—which includes the highest quality academic and cultural experiences. You enroll in one required 3-credit Italian language course and one 3-credit area studies course, for a total of 6 credits.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- Nestled in the breathtaking Tuscan countryside, Siena is an amazingly well-preserved medieval city. As a quaint town of about 70,000 residents, Siena feels like a best-kept secret, giving you a great opportunity to create your own intimate Italian experience. In Siena, you will truly experience what life in Italy is really like.
- We offer more than $2.2 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers $5 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program