- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- The Business & International Affairs Program offers IES Abroad courses taught by faculty from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. The program also offers students the option to take English-taught courses with French and international students at Novancia, the premier business school founded by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Enjoy field study trips within Paris, and excursions to important cities such as Geneva and Brussels. Or, gain valuable experience through a business-focused internship. With course offerings in English and French, and French language study, the IES Abroad Business & International Affairs Program is a unique experience for study abroad in Paris.
We offer unique courses that explore International Business, Political Science, French language, and more through an in-depth and hands-on approach. Our world-class professors and course options at prestigious local universities enhance your academic experience and provide you with new perspectives each day in class. You take 15–19 credit hours per semester; all courses are worth 3 credits unless otherwise specified.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- You know what it’s like to fall in love—but Paris won’t break your heart. You’ll want to spend all of your time admiring cultural icons like the Eiffel Tower. You’ll get lost in the city’s exquisite art scene. You’ll want to savor the decadent French cuisine at local restaurants. You’ll take long walks along the River Seine and wander aimlessly through the city streets for hours. All in the name of love. Je t’aime, Paris!
- We offer more than $2.2 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers over $4 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.
Based on 3 Reviews
- Amazing French Experience!05/26/14
I chose my program because I am an International Business major and I wanted something that would give me major related classes. I also chose my program because it seemed that they were really helpful in immersing you in the French culture. I lived in
a home stay with another student and with a retired couple in the seventeenth arrondissement. I had my own bedroom, bathroom, and balcony. And everything in the house was extremely nice, and my host parents were super helpful with the French language and with ways to get around the city. It took me only thirty to forty minutes to get home on the Metro and everything in the city was extremely accessible through public transportation. The IES BIA program really created an environment where I could have little French experiences all the time. We went on tons of trips, sponsored many many mini field trips. I got to see a Parisian Mosque, bake in a Parisian bakery, drink champagne in Champagne, visit the beaches of Normandy, see a Parisian ballet, watch a Parisian rugby game, and see a French comedian. I got to do so many amazing things through this program and they were all included in my tuition. Choosing this program was the best choice I've ever made in my whole life!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Good program for American students04/22/14
IES Paris BIA is a very good program for American students looking to study abroad in Paris. They are very good at helping students get acclimated to Paris and meet each other, and the classes are interesting and taught by awesome Professors. There is
no class on Friday so there is lots of time to travel. I do speak French, but the majority of people in my class did not, and they did fine in Paris despite language barriers.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- An Amazing Experience03/24/14
I studied abroad in Paris through the IES Business and International Affairs program in spring 2013. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The program is excellent; the professors are knowledgable and the staff members are extremely helpful.
Paris is an incredible city, not only for the arts, food, and monuments (which are quite honestly unparalleled), but for cultural immersion. I couldn't have chosen a better city or program for my study abroad experience.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend