Founded in 1965, the Université Nice Sophia Antipolis is a public university located in the city of Nice and its surrounding neighborhoods. UNS consists of nine training and research units, two institutes, and two schools. Students who directly enroll at
- Nice, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Do you have advanced French language skills? Check. Are you interested in living and learning in Nice, where blue skies meet the glistening blue Mediterranean Sea, and you can enjoy French culture at its finest? Check. Want to study Political Science, Humanities, or Science alongside international and local students while learning entirely in French? Check. Then pack your bags and head to Nice, where you’ll directly enroll at Université Nice Sophia Antipolis (UNS).
Since 1965, Université Nice Sophia Antipolis has become a prestigious training and research university. UNS currently enrolls more than 26,000 students (approximately 5,000 of those are international students). When you’re not attending French language or area studies classes, get involved in the University’s many clubs, sports, and activities through their Student Network as a way to immerse yourself in the culture and get to know local and international students.
Founded in 1965, the Université Nice Sophia Antipolis is a public university located in the city of Nice and its surrounding neighborhoods. UNS consists of nine training and research units, two institutes, and two schools. Students who directly enroll at UNS will take courses in the following areas: - Faculty of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences - Faculty of Political Science - Faculty of Science Academic life at UNS involves a range of instructional styles (lectures, seminars, tutorials) as well as assessment methods (exams, essays, projects.). Bear in mind that certain courses may have prerequisites and all courses are taught in French.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 120+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- Set on the edge of the glittering Mediterranean Sea on the French Riviera, Nice beckons with its mild climate and clear skies. Whether you’re strolling along the famous palm-lined Promenade des Anglais to witness the sunset over the sea, or looking down from Colline du Chateau (Castle Hill) at the sweeping panorama of this breathtaking city, Nice will enchant you.
- We offer more than $2.4 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers $5 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.