- Nice, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Enjoy all that Côte d'Azur has to offer while studying the culture and history of the French Mediterranean coast, improving your language skills (no experience required), and learning about business with other international students. You will take your language and area studies courses at the IES Abroad Center, accompanied by IPAG Business School courses. The IPAG Business School is located in the economic heart of Nice and offers many courses taught in English (only a few electives are taught in French). Nice and the French Riviera will be your classroom. Imagine yourself visiting the Chagall and Matisse museums, enjoying a tasting at a local winery or cheese shop, or visiting Monaco for the day. Whether you’re an advanced French language student or a beginner, this program offers full immersion into the culture of Nice through course-related excursions, cultural activities, and conversation clubs.
You take 15–19 credits per semester, and all courses are worth three credits unless otherwise specified. You craft your own academic experience by selecting from the following required and optional components: - French language courses are worth 3-7 credits. These courses range from the 100- to the 400-level; French language course enrollment is required. - IES Abroad area studies courses are worth 3 credits and are offered at the IES Abroad Center in English and French in a wide range of disciplines. - IPAG Business School courses are in English and French, and you take these classes alongside local French and international students. Courses may be worth 2-3 credits.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- Set on the edge of the glittering Mediterranean Sea on the French Riviera, Nice beckons with its mild climate and clear skies. Whether you’re strolling along the famous palm-lined Promenade des Anglais to witness the sunset over the sea, or looking down from Colline du Chateau (Castle Hill) at the sweeping panorama of this breathtaking city, Nice will enchant you.
- We offer more than $2.4 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers $5 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program