This multi-location 12 for 12 for 12 program (12 credits, 12 weeks, $12,000) begins with six weeks in Granda followed by six weeks in Rabat. Take courses in international relations, communications and more as you explore these two historic cities.
- Granada, Spain; Rabat, Morocco
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Setting Description:
- Your study abroad adventure starts in Granada, the last capital of Moorish Spain, where you begin to explore the convergence of the Arab world and the West. An overnight field trip across the Mediterranean brings you to Morocco’s vibrant capital city, Rabat, via Tangiers and Chefchaouen. It’s here where you will continue to discover how the long, meshed histories have affected life in these two countries today.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- We offer more than $3 million in financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program