- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
There’s a reason why Dublin is now serving as the European headquarters for companies such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter. For the past decade, Ireland’s pro-business environment has been an incubator for start-ups, particularly in technology, and Dublin’s reputation as a principal technology hub of Europe is well-established. Foster your own essential skills needed for developing new businesses through our courses in digital marketing and communication, global entrepreneurship, and technology ventures. Meet technology experts who are designing and applying new business models to succeed in this fast-paced industry. Think of Dublin as your classroom. Course-related opportunities at business and technology parks throughout Ireland enable students to experience first-hand the extraordinary energy and creativity behind the country’s technology boom. You can also take elective courses from our Irish Studies Program about the arts, culture, and history of Ireland, and learn about its place in the European Union.
We offer unique courses that explore business and technology, as well as other topics, through an in-depth and hands-on approach. Our world-class professors and course options enhance your academic experience and provide you with new perspectives each day in class. You take 15 credits per semester, and all courses are worth 3 credits unless otherwise specified. Choose five courses per semester; all courses at IES Abroad are offered both fall and spring semesters unless otherwise noted.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- Your journey begins in the cultural center (and the heart) of Ireland: Dublin. Just think, you’ll be studying in the City of Literature that’s home to such literary greats as George Bernard Shaw, Oscar Wilde, William Butler Yeats, and Samuel Beckett! Stroll around Dublin to see how the historic architecture blends with modern design. Enjoy the energetic music scene and lively theatre. And when you need to get away, you’ll discover outdoor adventures just a short train or bus ride away.
- We offer more than $2.2 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers over $4 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program