- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- We offer unique courses that explore German Language, History, Culture, and other topics through an in-depth and handson approach. Our world-class professors and course options at prestigious local universities enhance your academic experience and provide you with new perspectives each day in class. You take two courses (6 credits), but may enroll in a third course (9 credits) for an additional fee. Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- Berlin is a modern city rebuilt on a tumultuous past. Let history surround you in Berlin, as you see the future boldly reflected in the architecture, innovation, and culture that characterize this great city today.
- We offer more than $2.2 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Based on 2 Reviews
- Amazing Experience Through IES04/01/14
This experience was truly the most enriching of my life. I learned so much about German culture, language, and history. I also had a great time with my classes, and it was very interesting to visit the places about which we were learning. My living arrangements
were fantastic - I lived with an extremely welcoming host in an apartment. It was extremely accessible by public transportation. The staff at IES was also very helpful and informative, and the center was in a great location. This summer was life changing, and I highly recommend this program. I lived in a great apartment with a very nice host. I always felt safe and could get anywhere easily with the city transportation.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Top notch study abroad03/27/13
My time with IES Abroad in Berlin was undoubtedly the highlight of my college experience. The staff at the center are all really special people who enjoy their work and go above and beyond to make your experience safe, comfortable and fun. I had some
trouble on my way to Berlin (2 missed flights and communication issues) but with their support I made it safe and sound. In addition to the high quality of education they offer at the center, there are tons of opportunities to explore and socialize with the members of the center and other students, including group trips, dinners, etc. I didn't run into any problems during my stay. My homestay was well-chosen and enjoyable, and all of my needs were taken care of.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend