- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Using Berlin as a case study, this English-taught program examines issues relevant to major cities today. Through comparative and interdisciplinary courses, you will study topics such as architecture, cultural identity, gender and sexual politics, multiculturalism, popular culture, and urban studies.
We offer unique courses that explore Metropolitan Studies, Culture, Sociology, and other topics through an in-depth and hands-on approach. Our world-class professors enhance your academic experience and provide you with new perspectives each day in class. You take 15–19 credit hours per semester, and all courses are worth 3 credits unless otherwise specified. All courses are taught in English, excluding language courses.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
Interested in seeing our Center through a Virtual Tour? Check out https://www.iesabroad.org/study-abroad/virtual-tours to learn more!
- Setting Description:
- Berlin is a modern city rebuilt on a tumultuous past. Let history surround you in Berlin, as you see the future boldly reflected in the architecture, innovation, and culture that characterize this great city today.
- We offer more than $2.2 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers $5 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program