- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- If you are eager to take an independent, fresh look at the world and at yourself, let Amsterdam redefine your perspective. This progressive city is defined by its cutting-edge contributions to the arts, business, politics, and social policy, and its importance in the history of Europe and the world. In the Law & Criminology Program, hosted at the VU University Amsterdam (VU), you enroll in a core course on law and three to four law or criminology-related courses at the VUA and live on the VUA campus.
Delve into law and criminology from a Dutch perspective by enrolling at the VU University Amsterdam (VU). The University’s world class professors and course options enhance your academic experience and provide you with new experiences in and outside the classroom. Designed for students who are interested in continuing on to law school after graduation, this program approaches Law from an interdisciplinary perspective to give students a broad understanding of comparative international law.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- Known for its liberal views and open-minded attitude, the residents of Amsterdam welcome you to this cozy city. You’ll adore the lovely canals and old European charm that make up the enchanting city of Amsterdam. Because the city planning hasn’t changed much since the 19th century, you’ll appreciate the architecture and historic homes that color the city. And you can’t leave without seeing the windmills!
- We offer more than $2.2 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Based on 1 Reviews
- IES Amsterdam Pre Law Program04/02/14
The program was great and Amsterdam is a marvelous city! I enjoyed my study abroad experience immensely. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I would recommend that everyone who has the opportunity to studies abroad. I made some of my
best friends that will hopefully be lifelong friends. I was able to meet people from all over the world and by traveling to other countries outside the Netherlands really immerse myself in different cultures.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend