- Mexico City, Mexico
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The program aims at exploring the different components of the Mexican cultural identity, including art history and traditions. The teachers involved in the program are high profile academics from one of Latin America’s most renowned private universities.
The program includes excursions to must-see cultural and touristic places in Mexico City and complimentary activities, such as Mexican cooking classes and Latin dance lessons.
The program guarantees a full immersion into the Mexican cultural context, through both: the academic perspective and the first hand experience with the homestay accommodation with Mexican families. Furthermore, you will have personalized guidance (in English) by the staff from the Student Mobility Office and all access to the campus facilities (gym, library, computer labs, etc.).
- Setting Description:
- Previously known as the “City of Palaces”, today Mexico City is one of the largest urban agglomerations in the world and the country’s economic and cultural center.
- 1770 USD. Application fee: 48 USD Tuition includes accommodation with breakfast, materials and excursions
Additional Program Information
- - To be enrrolled in an undergraduate program - Complete application documents
- Scholarships Description:
- 10% discount for students enrrolled at partner universities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program