- Mexico City, Mexico
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The Social Entrepreneurship & Global Innovation Bootcamp (May 24 - June 20, 2020) is a brand new short-term program from Universidad Iberoamericana for global innovators and entrepreneurs. Participants will come to Mexico City for an intense four-week long program to learn how to build innovation-driven enterprises to address current global challenges with a social perspective.
Throughout the program, participants will learn and practice the latest innovation frameworks used by startups around the world.
The bootcamp deepens in strategies, business methodologies and tools to create products and services for social change with innovative characteristics.
At the end, participants will be armed with a comprehensive toolkit for entrepreneurship and leadership, and will develop bonds with innovators from around the world.
- Setting Description:
- Previously known as the “City of Palaces”, today Mexico City is one of the largest urban agglomerations in the world and the country’s economic and cultural center
- 1020 USD. Application fee: 48 USD
Additional Program Information
- - Be enrrolled in an undergraduate program - Complete application documents
- Scholarships Description:
- 10% discount for students enrroled in partner universities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program