Knowing Spanish is a huge advantage for finding work abroad and being able to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language will only multiply the amount of opportunities available to you. There are many advantages to learning to speak proper Spanish. Stu
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Teach Abroad
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Teach Abroad:
- Certification, Placement
- Placement Audience:
- 6-12 years old, 12-15 years old, 15-18 years old
- Program Description:
- Earning an IBERO TEFL/TESOL diploma is your first step toward a rewarding future teaching English.
Our course offers potential teachers the perfect opportunity to perfect their Spanish and earn money while teaching English to local Buenos Aires students. You will have the rich and unique opportunity to experience life in a Spanish speaking country while developing all the skills necessary to teach English successfully worldwide, while learning about a different culture language in a challenging immersion environment.
Knowing Spanish is a huge advantage for finding work abroad and being able to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language will only multiply the amount of opportunities available to you. There are many advantages to learning to speak proper Spanish. Students who are able to master the Spanish language will be a step ahead of their peers, and will easily be able to find jobs using both their new Spanish language skills and their native languages.
Íbero helps you integrate Spanish classes into your visit to Buenos Aires, making for a dynamic immersion experience, reason by which we offer weekly activities so that you can practice Spanish in an informal environment while getting to know some of the people and places of Buenos Aires. You will get a chance to build your Spanish skills while getting to know the multi-faceted city that is Buenos Aires. Our activities coordinator helps our students familiarize themselves with the city through organizing cultural outings to museums, ferias, and other points of interest. At Íbero, not only do students have the chance to develop lasting friendships with people from all over the world, they also have the opportunity to be transformed from beginners to fluent Spanish speakers.
- Setting Description:
- IBERO TEFL School takes a personalized approach to teaching Spanish, adjusting to the level and needs of students. Our courses are designed so that students complete an entire unit in three weeks, or after 60 hours of group instruction. We teach the Spanish necessary to communicate and navigate in a variety of situations, be they work related or social situations. We provide our students with our own line of Spanish course books which we have developed focusing on the themes and areas our students struggle with most. Throughout the years we have developed Spanish textbooks corresponding to our eight different Spanish levels from Absolute Beginner to Superior and updated these books according to what we have found our students need to practice more. The specialization and individualized attention Íbero gives to each student is a unique advantage of our Spanish school, unmatched by other schools in Buenos Aires.
- 1395 USD per participant Free materials Free job placement
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program