Accredited by AMBA and EQUIS, the Change and Innovation MBA is a 1-year, full-time programme delivered entirely in English.
- Aix-En-Provence, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
- Dedicated to postgraduate education and research since 1955, IAE Aix was the first public Graduate School of Management in France, and is the only French public institution internationally recognised by a dual accreditation: the European standard of excellence EQUIS and the AMBA accreditation for our MBA and Master’s programs. Inspired by the fast-paced business world’s demands, our innovative and hands-on pedagogy uses action-learning methods, simulations and real business scenario analysis, and exchanges with business executives to transform our graduates into exceptional professionals. MBA Change and Innovation Created in 2000 and accredited by the AMBA in 2004, the Change & Innovation MBA program offers a one-year, full-time programme delivered entirely in English. The MBA Change & Innovation approaches management complexity by preparing managers to integrate opposing dimensions: local and international, short-term and long-term, cooperation and competition, shareholder value and stakeholder value, practical tools and critical thinking. Albeit these management intricacies, the IAE Aix en Provence provides strategic understanding and tools to analyse, channel, implement and drive innovation within any type of organisation. The core of the program is devoted to specific management skills and knowledge. Specialising in Change Management, the core develops the participant’s capacity for understanding and dealing with organisational processes in the constantly-metamorphosing business world. This professional track provides foundational tools needed for leadership effectiveness in a variety of roles, including international management positions, starting a business or entering the field of consulting. Companies constantly undergo transformations such as a reorganisation following mergers or acquisitions, organisation reengineering, industry deregulation, refocusing of organisational direction, or the privatisation of public companies. The MBA Change & Innovation program prepares managers to initiate, lead, and effectively actualise organisational transformation. Program Overview: 1 year, full-time MBA Starting Dates: Mid-September
Additional Program Information
- Accredited by AMBA Accredited by EQUIS
- -Undergraduate degree or equivalent -Minimum of 3 years professional experience -Strong command of English -Working knowledge in management -Ambition to thrive in an international context
- International Requirements:
- -Completed application form -2 letters of recommendation -Management test scores: GMAT (550+) and/or TAGE-MAGE accepted -English test score: TOEIC and/or IELTS accepted -Selection interview with admission committee members. Interviews take place at the IAE Aix Graduate School of Management or by telephone.