- New York City, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Area, Ethnic & Cultural Studies, Area, Ethnic & Cultural Studies
- Program Description:
Intensive program designed for students who wish to study Israeli society and its politics, including central issues facing modern Israel.
- Tuition: $17,000 | Housing: $7,600 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Undergraduate: https://overseas.huji.ac.il/?CategoryID=1027&SearchParam=scholarship Graduate: https://overseas.huji.ac.il/gradscholarships
- To be eligible for acceptance, you must have the following: -Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or humanities from an accredited institution of higher education recognized by HebrewU -Minimum 3.2 GPA (82/100) or equivalent -Demonstrated knowledge of English* *You are required to submit one of the following: -TOEFL score (minimum 573 paper-based, 230 computer-based, or 89 internet-based) -IELTS score (minimum 7) -Amir score (minimum 220) -If you have completed a four-year degree taught solely in English at a recognized institution of higher education, you can request to be considered for an exemption. You must submit documentation from your university verifying English as the language of instruction. Exemption is not automatic and is determined on a case-by-case basis
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program