The International MBA Program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation is designed to train a select group of students with the knowledge and skills for successfully adapting to emerging business trends.
- New York City, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Setting Description:
- From the hilltop of the Mount Scopus campus, the incredible panorama of Jerusalem unfolds. Medieval maps show Jerusalem as the heart of the world. Astonishingly, it remains there: the seam line where West meets East, the First World faces the Third World, and where Judaism, Christianity, and Islam meet.
- Tuition: $30,000 | Housing: $7,600 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Undergraduate: https://overseas.huji.ac.il/?CategoryID=1027&SearchParam=scholarship Graduate: https://overseas.huji.ac.il/gradscholarships
- -A minimum of a 3.2 grade-point average (80/100) or the equivalent -Completed introductory courses in Economics, Statistics and Mathematics (The program will provide a preparatory course in the month before the beginning of the program for students that do not have the background in these courses) -GMAT scores -Knowledge of English: Candidates who did not previously study at an educational institution where the language of instruction is English must submit official TOEFL scores or the equivalent. The minimum TOEFL score required is 573 on the paper-based test, 230 on the computer-based test, and 89 on the Internet-based test.
- Scholarships Description:
- Visit our website for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program