The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Law Faculty (HUL) offers an LL.M. program in English, focusing on Human Rights and International Law.
- New York City, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Legal Studies
- Setting Description:
- From the hilltop of the Mount Scopus campus, the incredible panorama of Jerusalem unfolds. Medieval maps show Jerusalem as the heart of the world. Astonishingly, it remains there: the seam line where West meets East, the First World faces the Third World, and where Judaism, Christianity, and Islam meet.
- Tuition: $16,000 | Housing: $6,020 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Undergraduate: https://overseas.huji.ac.il/?CategoryID=1027&SearchParam=scholarship Graduate: https://overseas.huji.ac.il/gradscholarships
- To be eligible for acceptance, you must have the following: -LL.B. or J.D. degree from an accredited institution of higher education recognized by HebrewU; note that applicants with degrees from France must have the M1 in addition to an LL.B. -Minimum 3.2 GPA (82/100) or equivalent -Demonstrated knowledge of English* *You are required to submit one of the following: -TOEFL score (minimum 573 paper-based, 230 computer-based, or 89 internet-based) -IELTS score (minimum 7) -Amir score (minimum 220) -If you have completed a four-year degree taught solely in English at a recognized institution of higher education, you can request to be considered for an exemption. You must submit documentation from your university verifying English as the language of instruction. Exemption is not automatic and is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program