- Honolulu, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Executive Business Administration
- Program Description:
- Hawaii Pacific University's Executive MBA Program for Business Professionals (EMBA) provides an exceptional blend of innovative instruction and professional experience focused on contemporary, real-world business problems and issues. The primary goal of the program is for students to become effective managers and leaders in a global economy marked by uncertainty and change.
As an MBA candidate, you will explore a dynamic educational context incorporates technology and modern systems. Classes are taught on our Downtown Campus, assuring a learning experience that is enriched by opportunities and relationships fostered by faculty, student colleagues, and the nearby business community.
Additional Program Information
- Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC); member of many nationally recognized groups including the National League of Nursing, and the Executive MBA Council
- Letters of Recommendation
- International Requirements:
- GMAT, English proficiency details: A score of 80 overall and at least 25 in writing for iBT, A score of 213 overall and at least 5 in TWE for cBT, A score of 550 overall and at least 5 in TWE for PBT, and a score of 6 overall and at least 6.5 in writing for IELTS.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program