The TESOL Programs at Hawai'i Pacific University offer a gathering place between East and West for students of second languages
- Honolulu, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Hawai‘i. The TESOL Programs at Hawai'i Pacific University offer a gathering place between East and West for students of second language teaching. The programs celebrate diversity as a resource, emphasize the importance of culture and identity in language learning and teaching, and build international connections that are relevant to the changing needs of a global society. The TESOL Programs at Hawai'i Pacific University enable students to develop their philosophy, knowledge, and skills of language teaching through a spirit of inquiry and reflection. The programs provide a strong foundation through a focus on applied linguistics, pedagogy, and extensive practical experience. Students explore traditional, current, and emerging teaching practices in the context of their personal and professional experiences and values to become global citizens and scholarly practitioners in the multifaceted world of language teaching.
Additional Program Information
- Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC); member of many nationally recognized groups including the American Association of Intensive English Programs
- Financial Aid:
- Letters of Recommendation
- International Requirements:
- Recognized English Proficiency Tests: TOEFL, IELTS, CPE, CAE, ELPT, SAT, ACT, APIEL, PTE Academic, ELS program. See HPU website for details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program