- Boquete, Panama
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- Habla Ya's Spanish Immersion Program takes place in the rural mountain town of Boquete, Panama, and is one of the best reviewed Spanish Immersion Programs in Central America.
Besides having daily intensive Spanish lessons you live with a local host family, which allows you to learn Spanish more rapidly and fully immerse yourself in the Latin American culture and way of life.
You’ll not only learn Spanish, you’ll have an amazing vacation with plenty of eco-adventure tours and volunteering.
- Daily Intensive Spanish Lessons (Group and/or Private Classes, 4 - 6 hours per day) - Small Groups (maximum four students per classroom) - Level System and Methodology designed according to the Common European Framework for Languages and the Instituto Cervantes: 6 levels, from A1 to C2 - Experienced and fully trained native Spanish teachers with language related university degrees - Highly practical courses: the main objective of each course is to get you speaking and understanding Spanish
- Speaking Spanish will enhance your professional opportunities and make traveling in Central and South America a much more exciting experience - A home stay in Panama will allow you to learn Spanish much faster - Boquete, Panama is not overcrowded by tourists in comparison with many other popular Spanish learning destinations and the province of Chiriqui is simply stunning - Habla Ya is by far Panama’s most and best reviewed Spanish School and one of the top rated Spanish schools in Latin America
- Setting Description:
- Boquete is Panama's Eco-Adventure Travel Capital: from rafting to hiking, and from zip-lining to rock climbing, there are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. Located in Panama's western mountains, near the border with Costa Rica, 1200 meters above sea level, Boquete enjoys a year round spring like temperature making it the ideal place to learn Spanish in a relaxed and stress free environment. Boquete’s people are so friendly that it’s a pleasure to practice with the locals.
Based on 2 Reviews
- Learning Spanish in the sun is fun!09/26/18
My spanish course at Habla Ya Bocas del Toro was all together a very good experience. Everyone, especially Iraida, my teacher, was lovely and very helpful. Iraida was very attentive to each students’ needs and used a pace that was very helpful. Every
day of class was so much fun. The atmosphere at Habla Ya was very good. The lessons are from 08.00h-12.00h so you have enough time to enjoy the day at the islands.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Fun way to study Spanish07/13/18
Last week I studied Spanish in a small group (1 or 2 others) with an amazing teacher, Iraida. She was my age (23) and we were able to have many conversations (in Spanish of course) about her life and experiences and ours (also all from different cultures).
I believe that in a week time I have improved my Spanish in a way that I am now able to make full sentences in numerous situations, and my vocabulary has improved a lot. Lastly I really enjoyed playing games in class to study Spanish in a fun way. Thanks Habla Ya and especially Iraida!!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend