Training in hydraulic and civil engineering, hydraulic works and infrastructures, hydrology, and water resources management.
- Grenoble, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- The fresh water resources of our planet must be managed more efficiently each day and in a sustainable way. This programme aims at training specialists in both the public and private sectors capable of adressing today's and future issues and needs in hydraulic and civil engineering, hydraulic works and infrastructures, hydrology, and water resources management. This Master programme is dedicated to developing scientific and technological knowledge. It is characterized by a high degree of scientific specialization in a particular area of study. Our Master is designed to prepare students for engineering activities such as design, running and maintenance of dams, hydraulic engineering works, hydroelectric facilities, flood management, water supply, drainage and sewer in urban areas. The programme draws on theoretical, experimental technological and numerical methods. The training is supported by a staff from associated research laboratories (3SR, LEGI and LTHE) and practitioners from industrial partners Prospective The career prospects for the graduates are very good as the whole program is designed to provide industry oriented training in a scientific environment. Graduates may join the industry or may like to pursue PhD programmes in one of the associated research laboratories or join other universities all over the world.
Additional Program Information
- Accreditation by French Ministry of Higher Education European Master Diploma
- Financial Aid:
- # You can apply at the 1st year of the master if you have a Bachelor degree in either Science (BSc) or Engineering (BEng) including courses in hydraulic, mechanical and civil Engineering # You can apply directly at the 2nd year of the master if you have a Master degree or a 4 years of higher education level
- International Requirements:
- Please note that courses are mainly taught in English so a good level is necessary (B1 level). A few courses are taught in French (with possibility of tutoring in English) so knowledge of the French language will be appreciated but is not necessary (A2 level advised)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program