Education focuses on fluid mechanics and subsequent applications
- Grenoble, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Program Description:
- Education focuses on fluid mechanics and subsequent applications: * Production or energy conversion with turbomachinery, nuclear energy * Transportation (aerodynamics, propulsion, combustion), * Renewable energy or sustainable development which involve hydraulics (rivers, off-shore or marine science), wind or solar engineering, * Chemical engineering and transport phenomena involved in : o microfluidics developments in bio- or MEMS-technologies, o metallurgy, o petroleum industry, o industrial safety, o wastewater treatment, o food and feed industry, o health and care industry.
Additional Program Information
- Accrediation from french ministry of higher education
- The Master's degree in Fluid Mechanics and Energetics is a highly competitive academic program. Applicants selection is done on the basis of prior academic and/or scientific achievement as documented by academic transcripts, a cover letter, references, and standardized test scores. Students from countries where English language is not the primary language are required to provide TOEFL test scores. To be admitted to the program, applicants must have: * One year of master (science or engineering) validated or equivalently, * One engineer diploma, in the following fields: * fluid mechanics, chemical engineering, * physics or applied mathematics as well provided they already demonstrated a significant level in fluid mechanics.
- International Requirements:
- Please note that courses are mainly taught in English so a good level is necessary (B1 level). A few courses are taught in French (with possibility of tutoring in English) so knowledge of the French language will be appreciated but is not necessary (A2 level advised)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program