MSM is an online program designed to help students develop the skills necessary to manage contemporary organizations.
- Greenville, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
- MSM integrates theory and practice in a way that helps you manage and serve in a dynamically changing workplace. During the 24 month program you will: Earn a master's degree from Greenville College Learn from faculty with real-world experience Work closely with practicing or aspiring managers and organizational leaders Complete an action research project to effect change within your organization Use management theory to address daily operational challenges and implement long term strategic goals MSM is formatted to meet the needs of working adults. Students will use Greenville's online learning platform to submit assignments, discuss organizational issues, and stay connected with professors and peers.
Additional Program Information
- The College has been accredited since 1947 by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools as an institution granting the bachelor's degree, and since 1996 granting the master's degree. Since 1974-75 the Illinois State Teacher Certification Board has approved the teacher education program. Institutional membership is held in the American Council on Education, the Association of American Colleges, the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, the Federation of Illinois Independent Colleges and Universities, the National Commission of Education, and other professional organizations. It is one of the colleges approved officially by the Free Methodist Church of North America, and is recommended to any members who want to pursue Christian higher education.
- Financial Aid:
- Possess an earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in the U.S. or other recognized institution from another country. Be employed or actively involved in a paid or volunteer position that has enough responsibility to be suitable to successfully complete a capstone project. Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program