The Master of Arts in Intercultural Ministries is designed to develop basic competencies essential to the study of biblical and theological literature
- Grand Rapids, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Education Leadership & Administration
- Program Description:
- The Master of Arts in Intercultural Ministries is designed to develop basic competencies essential to the study of biblical and theological literature, while also nurturing knowledge and skill development in the enactment of ministry leadership in intercultural settings. The program consists of 65 semester hours, which includes a 33-hour Bible and theology core and a 32-hour intercultural ministries specialization. The 8-hour Ministry Residency requirement can be replaced with MIN584 Thesis Readings and MIN797 Thesis for the student intending to pursue doctoral study. Applicants for this degree program should possess a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average from an accredited baccalaureate institution. For the student planning to enroll full time, the table below provides a detailed and specific curricular path. Those intending part- time enrollment will find valuable insights from this information for planning your ideal course sequencing.
Additional Program Information
- Association of Theological Schools and the Higher Learning Commission
- Consult www.grts.us for specific requirements for the Intercultural Ministries degree programs.
- International Requirements:
- 1) Pre-Application 2) Official Application 3) Financial Support Form 4) Transcripts 5) TOEFL Examination Scores 6) Tuition Deposit 7) Student Visa
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program