The Master of Arts in Educational Ministries is designed to develop basic competencies essential to the study of the Bible and related theological lit
- Grand Rapids, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Teacher Education
- Program Description:
- The Master of Arts in Educational Ministries is designed to develop basic competencies essential to the study of the Bible and related theological literature, while also nurturing knowledge and skill development in the enactment of educational ministry leadership. The program consists of 65-semester hours, which includes a 32-hour Bible and theology core and a 33-hour educational ministries specialization. In addition to foundational courses, the educational ministries specialization consists of a 9-hour Ministry Cognate (Youth Ministries, Women’s Ministries, Adult Ministries, or Interdisciplinary) and an 8-hour Ministry Residency (contextual learning under the supervision of a seasoned ministry mentor). The 8-hour Ministry Residency can be replaced with MIN584, MIN797 and elective credits for the student intending to pursue doctoral study. Applicants for this degree program should possess a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average from an accredited baccalaureate institution. For the student planning to enroll full time, the table below provides a detailed and specific curricular path. Those intending part-time enrollment will find valuable insights from this information for planning your ideal course sequencing.
Additional Program Information
- Association of Theological Schools and the Higher Learning Commission
- Consult www.grts.us for specific requirements for each degree program.
- International Requirements:
- 1) Pre-Application 2) Official Application 3) Financial Support Form 4) Transcripts 5) TOEFL Examination Scores 6) Tuition Deposit 7) Student Visa
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program