Basic Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office Operations, Principles of Management, Accommodation Operation, Fundamentals of Tourism and Tourism Products, Commuicative English Environmental Studies, Specialized Food Services, Hotel & Touri
- Goa Velha, India
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality, Medical
- Program Description:
- Our intensive program enables students to graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in 3 years. Students will take the following courses combining hands-on learning, practical industrial trainings and academic theory to promote “soft-skills” for team work in a multicultural environment while also developing self-discipline and project management skills.
Basic Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office Operations, Principles of Management, Accommodation Operation, Fundamentals of Tourism and Tourism Products, Commuicative English Environmental Studies, Specialized Food Services, Hotel & Tourism Information Management, Food Micro Front Office Management, Hotel Law Semester 2, 4 and 6 - Internship, 3 - 6 months each
Goa Swiss Institute of Hotel Management (GSIHM) provides education and career opportunities for Indian, Russian and other international students in hospitality management in Goa and Mumbai, India. This initiative offers an exciting range of programmes to study hotel management and have a great career start in luxury hotels. A professional team of Indian and Russian teachers delivers an academic program combined with an internship in five-star hotels (Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Grant Hyatt Goa and others) on 20% theory / 80% practice approach.
- Setting Description:
- Course name: Bachelor of Sciences - Hotel Management (BHM) Duration of course: 3 years Eligibility criteria: 18 years of age with having successfully completed 12 (10+2) years of secondary education. Please note that students must be at least 18 years of age to commence an industry internship. Hospitality orientation and good personality.
- 2500 USD for the first year, increasing 10% for each next year
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program