Do you want to make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged children in Mexico? Mexico's lively beach town of Playa del Carmen is the ideal location to volunteer at a local children's center run by Save the Children.
- Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Children, Education
- 1-2 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months
- Program Description:
Mexico's lively beach town of Playa del Carmen in the stunning Yucatan Peninsula is the ideal location to volunteer at a local children's center run by Save the Children. Provide a safe environment for the children to learn and play and empower them to know and apply their rights. Explore the local beaches, jungles and ancient Mayan ruins in your free time. Volunteering with GVI not only allows you to participate and make a meaningful impact while assisting disadvantaged communities or endangered ecosystems, but it also offers fantastic opportunities to travel and explore the local area.
- Setting Description:
- Our projects in Mexico are located in Pez Maya and Playa del Carmen, located along the Yucatan Peninsula. These areas are home to remote jungles and stunning tropical beaches. Our bases are situated along this beautiful peninsula past white sands, palm trees and deep blue waters.
- 1990 - 8590 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Most people are eligible to join this program, they just need to be able to speak English and be physically and mentally fit. A love for children is recommended.
- Scholarships Description:
- Only National Scholarship Programs. Scholarships offered to the native people of the country where the program takes place.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program