Help us make a difference in the stunning Thai province, Phang Nga, when you join our volunteer project to provide stimulation and learning activities for mentally and physically disabled children.
- Phangnga, Thailand
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Education, Environment, Health
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Discover the stunning Thai province, Phang Nga, when you volunteer providing stimulation and learning activities for mentally and physically disabled children. Provide further assistance with health and hygiene education in schools, care centers and community centers. Explore the picturesque island oases of southern Thailand in your free time. Volunteering with GVI not only allows you to participate and make a meaningful impact while assisting disadvantaged communities or endangered ecosystems, but it also offers fantastic opportunities to travel and explore the local area.
- Setting Description:
- The Phang Nga province is blessed with an abundance of natural resources, numerous national parks and stunning scenery with a wide range of attractions. It is made up of white sandy beaches, tropical islands, amazing limestone rock formations and a rich culture. Our project base gives volunteers the opportunity to be immersed in the local culture with chances to explore local attractions in your free time.
- 2090 - 4590 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Most people are eligible to join this program, they just need to be able to speak English and be physically and mentally fit. A passion for healthcare is recommended.
- Scholarships Description:
- Only National Scholarship Programs. Scholarships offered to the native people of the country where the program takes place.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program