Help us assist with climate and conservation issues that the region faces be directly involved in biodiversity research, turtle conservation and environmental education. This is ideal to kick off a career in conservation.
- Phangnga, Thailand
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Sciences & Environment
- Program Description:
Gain practical skills and conservation experience whilst learning about Thailand's environment and communities from our base in the awe-inspiring coastal region of Phang Nga. As an intern, you'll assist with climate and conservation issues that the region faces alongside our local partners, and will be directly involved in biodiversity research, turtle conservation and environmental education, ideal to kick off a career in conservation. The internship is geared at developing your leadership and role model skills, allowing you to develop a variety of key soft and hard skills that will put you a step ahead of the rest of the pack. After a successful internship, qualifying candidates may be given the opportunity to work for GVI or selected partner organizations.
- Setting Description:
- The Phang Nga province is blessed with an abundance of natural resources, numerous national parks and stunning scenery with a wide range of attractions. It is made up of white sandy beaches, tropical islands, amazing limestone rock formations and a rich culture. Our project base gives volunteers the opportunity to be immersed in the local culture with chances to explore local attractions in your free time.
- 3600 - 6090 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Most people are eligible to join this internship, they just need to be able to speak English and be physically and mentally fit. A passion for people and community development is recommended.
- Scholarships Description:
- Only National Scholarship Programs. Scholarships offered to the native people of the country where the program takes place.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program