- Louangphrabang, Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts
- Work Types:
- Education, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Gain practical teaching experience and boost your career when you join a teaching internship in Laos’ diverse and culturally-rich city of Luang Prabang. One-on-one mentoring and a structured training program will ensure that you develop your teaching, leadership and teamwork skills. You will help local teachers with their English and manage volunteer projects, making a real contribution to the community. The internship is geared at developing your leadership and role model skills, allowing you to develop a variety of key soft and hard skills that will put you a step ahead of the rest of the pack. After a successful internship, qualifying candidates may be given the opportunity to work for GVI or selected partner organizations.
- Setting Description:
- Discover the ancient country of Laos when you intern with GVI on critical community development projects. Laos is still one of the poorest countries in the world and is largely an agricultural country. You will live in the beautiful UNESCO Heritage listed city, Luang Prabang, where you will be immersed in the diverse culture of Laos while you make a real difference in the community!
- 6495 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Most people are eligible to join this internship, they just need to be able to speak English and be physically and mentally fit to join the program. A love for education and children is recommended.
- Scholarships Description:
- Only National Scholarship Programs. Scholarships offered to the native people of the country where the program takes place.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program