This seven day/six night program provides an opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes, detailed look at the Paris of Christian Dior and Coco Chanel through visits to textile museums, designer studios, important fashion houses and famous designer stores. The
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- This is the perfect program for anyone who has ever daydreamed about immersing themselves in the heart of French fashion. Whether you're interested in pursuing a career in the industry or are simply passionate about fashion and want an insider's perspective, this program provides a fantastic opportunity to experience the exclusive world of Parisian fashion!
This seven day/six night program provides an opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes, detailed look at the Paris of Christian Dior and Coco Chanel through visits to textile museums, designer studios, important fashion houses and famous designer stores. The tour is also sure to provide plenty of time for shopping at some of the top fashion houses in the world!
- Airport transfers
- All accommodation in a 3 star hotel located in the Montparnasse area of Paris
- Buffet Breakfast daily
- Lunch on days 1-6
- Visits to top fashion outlets, design studio, textile museum & more
- Knowledgeable English speaking guides throughout program
- On the ground support throughout your program
- Assistance with discounted group flights and insurance through STA Travel (flight cost not included in program fee)
- "Global Experiences France" tee-shirt
- Lonely Planet Paris guide book
- A truly unique experience in the heart of global fashion
- Setting Description:
- Led by our English speaking guides, you'll have the unique opportunity to see where some of the world's finest fashion products are created. We'll visit an Haute Couture fashion house, the Paris Esmod fashion school, the Galeries Lafayette, tour the St Germain district and explore the Fashion and Textile Museum. Imagine witnessing in person what you've only dreamed about!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program