- Lyon, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break
- Program Description:
Université Lumière Lyon 2, founded in 1973 has more than 28,000 students enrolled in three campuses. The university provides a range of courses in the Arts, Literature and Languages, in Human and Social Sciences, in Law, and in Economics and Management. Lyon is the second largest university city in France as well as the second largest economic center in France. The city is at the heart of the most important French region for textiles, pharmaceuticals, electronics, and more.
Université Lumière Lyon 2 is a Bilateral Exchange Program - Students are enrolled as regular students at the partner university, pay Mason tuition to Mason, and pay room and board abroad.
- Students must have completed at least 45 credits at the time of departure with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Students should not study abroad the last semester of senior year if they plan to graduate on time.
- Recent transfer students cannot study abroad their first semester at Mason.
- Students are required to have taken FREN 309 or equivalent prior to departure.
- Transfer between 12-16 credits per semester
- Letter grade received must be equivalent to a "C" or above
- Courses are transfer credit; will not factor into the GPA of the participant.
- Passing Grade for Lyon: 10
Students may enroll in a variety of courses including:
- French Language Courses (taught in French)
- Humanities and Social Science Courses
*Most courses are conducted in French
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program