- Zaragoza, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Founded in 1542, Universidad de Zaragoza has over 35,000 students among three different campuses. The university offers courses in Spanish Literature, Geography, Archaeology, Chemistry, History, and Engineering among many others. The city of Zaragoza is a multicultural modern and ancient city with over 700,000 inhabitant and over 2,000 years of history. Students are able to explore the many museums, theaters, restaurants, and parks the city has to offer.
Universidad de Zaragoza is a Bilateral Exchange Program - Students are enrolled as regular students at the partner university, pay Mason tuition to Mason, and pay room and board abroad.
- Students must have completed at least 45 credits at the time of departure with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Students should not study abroad the last semester of senior year if they plan to graduate on time.
- Recent transfer students cannot study abroad their first semester at Mason.
- Students are required to have taken SPAN 309 or equivalent prior to departure.
- Transfer between 12-16 credits per semester
- Letter grade received must be equivalent to a "C" or above
- Courses are transfer credit; will not factor into the GPA of the participant.
- Passing Grade for Zaragoza: 5.0
* Courses at Zaragoza are taught in Spanish
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program