- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M) is a public university located in Getafe, located thirteen kilometers about 20 minutes by the Renfe Cercanias train from downtown Madrid. UC3M is known for its international focus and its extensive number of degree programs and courses taught entirely in English. Students have the opportunity to live in Getafe, the most populated and industralized city in the Madrid metropolitan area or directly in Madrid, a welcoming, cosmopolitan city with a pleasant climate and internationally renowned cultural and artistic sites.
Students may apply to Universidad Carlos III de Madrid as either a Bilateral Exchange or Direct Enrollment Program. This is the program brochure page for the Bilateral Exchange option. Students are enrolled as regular students at the partner university, pay Mason tuition to Mason, and pay room and board abroad.
- Students must have completed at least 45 credits at the time of departure with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Students should not study abroad the last semester of senior year if they plan to graduate on time.
- Recent transfer students cannot study abroad their first semester at Mason.
- Transfer between 12-16 credits per semester
- Letter grade received must be equivalent to a "C" or above
- Courses are transfer credit; will not factor into the GPA of the participant.
- Passing Grade for UC3M: 5 or higher
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program