- Moscow, Russia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Consistently ranked as one of Russia’s top universities, the National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) is a leader in Russian education and one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in eastern Europe and Eurasia. Despite its name, HSE offers a wide range of academic subjects – instruction not only in economics and other social sciences, but also in the humanities, engineering and computer science. HSE is located in Moscow, the capital of Russia, and the campus offers students the opportunity to explore its unique neighborhoods, museums, and many historic sites.
Higher School of Economics is a Bilateral Exchange Program - Students are enrolled as regular students at the partner university, pay Mason tuition to Mason, and pay room and board abroad.
- Students must have completed at least 45 credits at the time of departure with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Students should not study abroad the last semester of senior year if they plan to graduate on time.
- Recent transfer students cannot study abroad their first semester at Mason.
- Transfer between 12-16 credits per semester
- Letter grade received must be equivalent to a "C" or above
- Courses are transfer credit; will not factor into the GPA of the participant.
- Passing Grade for HSE: 3
Additional Program Information